The Athletics Department is providing VCHS Open Tutoring Hours with Coach Cassie (no appointment required) beginning Wednesday, October 7.
WHEN: Wednesdays & Fridays 3p.m. to 4p.m.
WHERE: Athletics Office, Gym
Coach Cassie is also available to schedule private sessions for student-athletes. Please contact Coach Cassie directly to schedule: email@example.com
- SAT/ACT Prep Sponsored by the NFHS – Save money with sponsored online SAT/ACT Prep courses
- California Interscholastic Federation, C.I.F. – State governing body for high school athletics
- Sac-Joaquin Section – VCS is a member of this C.I.F. Section Office
- Sierra Delta League – VCS high school athletics league
- Understanding Transfer Eligibility – What are the rules and impact on a student-athlete transferring from one high school to another?
- REQUIRED CIF form for all High School Transfer Students: CIFSJS Certification – Transfer Student
- MaxPreps – Source for high school scores and stats
- Scorebook Live – Source for high school scores and stats
- National Federation of High School Sports, NFHS – National governing body for high school athletics
- NCAA – Want to Play in College?
- NAIA – Future College Student-Athletes